Friday, January 13, 2012

Miraculous Social Networks

 Thank you all for sharing your stunning creations in our brand new   'Colour Combo Challenge'
You made really fantastic cards!

Hi, it's Zuzana here setting this week's challenge.
You know that we are living in the new communication era, so I have chosen a
MIRACULOUS SOCIAL NETWORKS
dare for you.
I would like to see Facebook, Twitter, Skype, You Tube ... on your cards.
You can use funny sentiments, colour scheme, fonts, style, layout or PC image.

Here are some teasing Design Team's cards to inspire you :

Kathy

Keilly


Rein

Leo


*********************************

4 comments :

Kath said...

I had a bit of fun with this one ! Thank you.

Victoria said...

You almost had me stumped with this one! A really great idea for a challenge and wonderful DT interpretations!

Terri McNamara said...

the card that says Gez above it is adorable, its a little girl looking out the window and there are birds hanging from strings. Is this a rubber stamp, and if so can you tell me where i could get one like it? my email is: terrimcnamara1962@gmail.com

Terri McNamara said...

There is a care above that has the name Gez above it. it has a little girl looking out the window and birds hanging from strings. I love it. Is this made from a rubber stamp, and if so can you tell me where I might buy one like it.