Friday, March 09, 2012

Tessellation

Thank you to all who joined in with Kathy's pretty colour challenge last week - it was lovely to pop along to your blogs and see what you all created!
This week it's Leo here to bring you your next dare.......

'Tessellation'

I'd like you to create a card featuring a tessellating pattern. You can probably remember doing tessellation in math class at school right? Basically all you're doing is making a pretty pattern with shapes that fit together perfectly on all sides, like tiling. It's up to you how you interpret the dare so it could be a pattern on a paper already made or even a pattern you make yourself, have fun! :) x Leo

Here are this weeks cards from the team:

Leo



Sharon


Link
Zuzana

Jo


*********************************

7 comments :

Anne said...

I loved making Tessellations in school.. this will be a fun challenge..

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! Lovely to see everyone's interpretations.. finally!

Missed you all.xx

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, I haven't thought about Tessellations for over 20 years! Emma W

Kezzie said...

I always liked tesselation, so I'll try to find the time to give this a go! My friend told me about this blog as I love card-marking so I'm now following! Thank you for fun ideas!

Traceyr said...

Some lovely patterns there Design Team.

:)

Helen Berry said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT - lovely theme too!

Kathy D. said...

I hope the pattern of the quilt fits this category. if not let me know and I will take it out of the challenge.